Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paper Soft 2 - Frames!

I'm back sooner than usual because I'm really excited about the results from Viva Decor's Paper Soft coloring.  For those of you that missed my last blog, take a look!   This time in addition to shading the edges with the Paper Soft Color, I'm feeling the need to frame these with our new frame stamps  and  We've been referring to the Serendipity images  as "little works of art" amongst ourselves and I feel that framing them certainly makes sense.  We have our larger (Fancy Frame (K-1185) and another called Frames & Mats (K-1195) which can be used for a large or small "work of art". 
Here are a few examples that frame the entire image.  I used the mini versions of the stamps for all of these samples.

        The edges are all softly colored with the Viva Paper Soft except for the Mini Fairy Ring (F-1165), I guess I got a little carried away with that one, but its a good sample of what more color will look like.  I colored with Copics, no shading involved with these which keeps it real simple.  Adding one of our critters from the Serendipity Series really adds a fun element!  All of the printed papers used for layering are from the Graphic 45 Paper Pads, another favorite of mine!
                                                                          I kept these pretty simple this time as far as adding glitz, glitter, pearl pen etc., however notice the
use of peal pens here and there on the corners of frames to jazz them up a bit.  I'm sure that most of you know about the pearl pens, if not go back to my Blog "Playing with product" from my March blog for some info. They are wonderful!  Don't miss the part about putting some drops on wax paper that will peel right off.  These are good when you want to use just a few and are not quite sure what color you will want to use.  I have something new to do with them that will come your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment