Thursday, November 18, 2010

Red Posies & Snowman Jewelry

So here is the red Christmas Posy that I said I would show you. It's basically the same as the previous ones I did with the silver and gold Sargent Liquid Metal paint. I used the Pointed Posies to simulate a Poinsettia look. Instructions are on our website for the silver Posy and you can use those instructions as a guide to create these red ones.

I put this one on a plain gold card that I stamped our Holly Background stamped on. I used one of our New Holiday Posy Greeting Centers. This center stamp comes with 6 different round centers with six different holiday greetings.

I put this one on a green background and used our Texture Design to create a gold "sponged" look. I'm liking using our filigrees and crystals for centers which really gives it an elegant look.


I also played with our New Snowman Jewel to create an "earth toned" Snowman Jewel Pin with matching earrings. I received lots of compliments on them the other day when I wore them, so I figured they must be worth mentioning. We do have instructions for the Snowman Jewel on our website. I used different color jewels but the technique is the same. For the "snowy" face, I used a brand new product that we are having fun with called Pearl Pens by Viva Decor. We just started carrying them, so check out all the cool colors we are stocking! Below are the jewel color and sizes I used:
Hat - Light Peach 12
Brim - Smoked Topaz 16
Eyes/Mouth - Jet 16
Scarf - Light Peach/Smoked Topaz 12
Matching Earrings - Light Peach/Smoked Topaz 12

2 comments: