Monday, September 20, 2010

Christmas Posy

I'm back to Posies again, this time I'm trying to give them a Christmas look. We're doing a make n' take project at our wholesale show next week and this seemed like it would be more of an appropriate look for this time of year.




Here's a picture of the Posy, I don't have it put together on a card yet, but wanted to share the look. I'm really excited about it!


Our new Texture Design stamp will allow all kinds of great things to give plain paper a new look. On this particular Posy, I stamped with the Texture Design and embossed with gold embossing powder. The paper I used is antique gold by Paper Cut, available on our website. I flipped the Posy over after to texture it, this way you don't see the lines of the Posy and it looks cleaner.

The finished project! We will have full instructions for this on our website in the next week or two. Remember to always "fluff your flowers"!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Golden Posie. The texture stamp is a must have. thanks. Pam B

    ReplyDelete